Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Second Chance to Hear Me on Goddess Alive Radio

[updated 8/16, 12:05 a.m., 8/16 11:21 p.m. ET]
I really enjoyed doing the program described below. You can listen to it now (and in the future) at this link.

I'm scheduled to make my second appearance on Goddess Alive Radio this Saturday at 8 7 p.m. Eastern Time. In the live broadcast, I'll be talking about gender equality (or the lack thereof), and other aspects of Jewish Kabbalah and Hermetic Qabalah, and my re-visioning of the Kabbalah Tree of Life based on these and other factors. The material is based on my  award-winning book, Goddess Spirituality for the 21st Century: From Kabbalah to Quantum Physics. Towards the end of the show, I plan to lead a guided meditation based on my re-visioning. If you can't make it Saturday night, the show will be available in the Goddess Talk Radio archives, where you can also find the recording of my previous appearance, marking the new moon of late May. Goddess Alive Radio is part of Blog Talk Radio. The hosts are Kimberly F. Moore and Tracey Paradiso of the MotherHouse of the Goddess    

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a link to this broadcast? Clearly I'm missing someting.

 
At Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Medusa said...

Here's the link to the archived program: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/laughingwomanmedia/2014/08/16/goddess-alive--a-re-visioned-tree-of-life-kabbalah-meditation-w-judith-laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Judith Laura


More blogs about /goddess/feminist theology/spiritual feminism/pagan/feminist spirituality/.